We have a brilliant opportunity for a PA to support the COO of a NFP music academy based in the City.
A lovely role for a charming candidate where you be primarily carrying out PA duties to the principal as well as supporting the office of the COO. This is a super varied and busy role where you can get fully involved. They have a wonderful set up in their beautiful office in the city, it’s a friendly environment and lovely place to work.
We are looking for someone not only experienced but switched on, committed, and really looking to make this role their own. As this is a traditional PA role the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years solid PA /EA experience behind them. You will be working for a non-for-profit creative organisation so while creative backgrounds within charity, education, music or arts sector would be ideal we are very open to PA & EA candidates from different sectors. While PA experience is a must we are also looking for someone with great people skills as you will be the backbone for the wider team. You must also be educated to degree level or equivalent.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Carry out PA duties on behalf of COO from gatekeeping and inbox management to scheduling, managing communications and correspondence as well as extensive meeting coordination, internation travel and any further support.
- Support of the Office to the COO with meeting scheduling, correspondence, travel and ad hoc administration.
- Provide admin support to the Business Development Director and other Heads of departments.
- Supporting specific departmental projects and communicating across the department and wider teams to ensure delivery of projects.
- Act as point of contact for wider organisation, stakeholders and external contacts.
This is a full-time hybrid position where you will be expected to work in the office 8 days of the month. They offer great flexibility and structure with working so if you are a PA looking for your next position wanting something challenging & meaty but within a super warm and friendly environment please do apply for more info!