PA to CEO – Maternity Cover
A fabulous opportunity for an experienced PA with experience working at C-suite level in charities or the public sector to cover a maternity leave for 12 months.
You will support the CEO and Chair of a social impact-led investment firm. The firm’s mission is to grow the amount of money invested in tackling a wide variety of social issues in the UK. This role requires excellent organisational and administrative skills and the ability to prioritise your workload with high attention to detail. The successful candidate will be a natural relationship builder with exceptional communication skills. You will need to be flexible and able to deal with ambiguity as well as possessing the ability to take initiative and demonstrate good judgement.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Meeting Coordination both internal and external for the CEO and wider senior management team.
- Events organisation
- Travel arrangements and preparation of itineraries
- Preparation of high quality documents including reports, presentations etc
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- 3 years’ experience working as a PA/EA
- Experience working in the not-for-profit sector
- Extensive experience of organising meetings and booking travel
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office applications and confident to learn other software as required.
We’re really looking for someone who wants their work to contribute to the good of the wider community, while also finding satisfaction in a fast-paced and demanding role. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.