Senior Team PA
Experienced and professional senior team PA (1:3) needed to join a fast growing property investment firm. A busy, involved and fast paced position where no two days are the same, this is an exciting opportunity and requires a quick thinking, confident PA who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment where a hands-on, flexible approach is essential.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a busy role supporting more than one person and have an engaging and conscientious manner.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and coordination, including liaising with internal and external contacts to arrange meetings, conference calls etc.
- Screening calls and placing calls to internal and external contacts, with an appropriate developed appreciation for importance and priority (e.g. internal hierarchy, major clients).
- Checking, arranging, formatting and amending documents including memos, reports and presentations with a perfectionist’s care for detail.
- Compose and revise confidential legal documents and correspondence such as agreements, contracts, correspondence, interoffice memos, reports, charts, and tables.
- Preparation of attractive presentation materials and charts from draft content provided.
- Drafting correspondence where required.
- General typing, copying, printing and binding.
- Maintaining address books and an effective filing system of correspondence.
- Travel and accommodation booking: proactive research and presentation of options, using
- initiative to anticipate requirements and look for optimal cost-effective solutions.
- Compiling and managing expense reports and process using ‘Expensify’.