PA with Events
Exciting opportunity to join the support team of a world renowned entertainment company. Working alongside an existing senior level PA, you will provide additional support to the president of the company as well as being responsible for company events. A varied and fast paced position, it is vital that the chosen candidate is confident in their ability to hit the ground running and work successfully in an ever changing, no two days the same, creative environment.
A fun loving but very hard working team, the roles main duties will include:
- Provide administration support to EA to President, including but not limited to meeting preparation, contacts management, restaurant and theatre bookings and assisting with President’s diary.
- Work in collaboration with the EA to President on all travel for the President including researching locations and hotels and preparing travel itineraries.
- Work with the EA to President to co-ordinate, proof-read and distribute the monthly board pack to meet the scheduled deadline.
- Co-ordinate and distribute the weekly Production update in collaboration with the Production Team and EA to President.
- Ensure all expense returns are completed efficiently for EA to President and President and assist with invoice coding.
- Co-ordination of all company events including 6 monthly full company meetings, Summer Party and Christmas Party, including sourcing venues, catering and overseeing all logistics.
- Responsible for updating Christmas card and gift list throughout the year and also researching and sourcing gifts.
- Manage master guest list for opening nights and work alongside EA to President and Production team to co-ordinate events.
- Working alongside EA to President on a company wide contacts project to create an efficient system to keep contact lists updated.
- Ensuring President’s printer and refreshments are always stocked and assist with refreshment order for Production floor.
- Track and collate annual company travel.
- Managing Finance and Company Secretarial deadlines on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Carry out any other administrative duties that may be reasonably required by the management team and provide cover during periods of annual leave
- Undertake projects as directed
- Provide telephone and reception cover when required
The ideal candidate will have solid admin/PA experience along with some experience of coordinating events. You will also have a flexible “can do”, patient and calm attitude – especially under pressure.