Office Coordinator – Luxury Property
Our client a luxury property company based in West London is looking for a bright and engaging office coordinator to join their team. A lovely opportunity with great scope for both personal development and progression within, this is one not to be missed.
A varied and busy position, the ideal candidate will be a natural people person who enjoys a client facing role and presents with a warm and professional manner. Previous experience in a similar administrative role is preferred but on the job training will be offered.
Polished presentation and an engaging telephone manner are a must.
Duties will involve but not be limited to:
- Manage the desk cover rota for evenings and ensure the office communal areas are always kept in a tidy state i.e. stationary room/cubby holes/desks are tidy and sorted
- Oversee stationary and kitchen stock control, with an overall knowledge of how all office equipment works and assist members of staff with usage where
- General administrative duties in relation to the Lettings, Sales and Property Management department when necessary, in addition to the Directors, Company, subsidiary companies, holding companies and parent
- Distribute general Sales/Letting email/walk-in/telephone enquiries to the negotiators and log on the applicant spreadsheets.
- Create systems and processes where necessary and manage
- Assist the Directors with any Recruitment
- Compile Monthly Portal Enquiry Stats and Applicant Spreadsheets for Directors
- Assist the Managers with the weekly review of all portals to ensure correct uploading of all stock for Zoopla/Primelocation/Propertyfinder/Email4property/Findaproperty/Propertylive/Homeflow/OnTheMarket
- Management of listings on all portal sites. Carry out daily portal
- Assist Management Team in regards to ad hoc marketing campaigns, initiatives and print campaigns, in addition to an administrative liaison with our Digital Marketing Media
- Meet and greet visitors to the office with enthusiasm and a smile
- Ensure that the front desk is always manned and that the office is left secure should you need to leave your desk or the shop
- Ensure that everyone entering our office has an ‘on-brand’ experience and that the reception space is always tidy and presentable i.e. all lights are on, flowers are fresh, room temperature is correct, sofas and tables are left in correct order, magazines/brochures are piled neatly and the music playing is on-brand
- Ensure that all messages are delivered to the relevant people, preferably by email
- Manage all deliveries to the office and inform staff members when any packages arrive
- Manage the petty cash
Please apply now. Immediate start preferable.