Finance Manager – Tech Start Up
Are you a finance expert that thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment? An exciting and revolutionary medical tech start up is looking for an experienced Finance Manager. Having recently won a large grant, this is an exciting growth period and you will be a vital member of the senior leadership team.
Based in slick offices, this is an inspired and hard working team who needs a governing hand to oversee the financial management at both a strategic and operational level.
- Financially literate with experience filing accounts in the UK (and ideally, Israel)
- At least 2 years in a VC-backed startup in a finance function
- Experience with grant administration and R&D tax credits
- Experience with transfer pricing (a plus, not required)
- Experience with Companies House filings and secretarial support
- Assumed to be CIMA qualified
The ideal candidate will have worked in a start-up environment and have proven experience with all of the above. If you’re an adaptable, dedicated and energetic Finance Manager who wants to help bring this innovative technology to the market, then please apply.