EA to PR CEO
Polished, professional and highly confident EA needed to support the founder & CEO of a leading PR firm. Based in beautiful West End offices, this is an exciting opening for someone with proven experience in a similar position. Initially this role will start as a maternity cover contract but with definite scope to become a permanent role within the business.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Monitoring incoming mail of 3 inbox’s
- Screen and prioritise inbound emails and phone calls, drafting responses as necessary
- Line management of personal PA
- International travel arrangements
- Meticulous attention to detail and understanding the priorities of the CEO
- Working closely with Senior Management team to align diaries & meetings requests
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Liaising with UNHW client’s on behalf of the agency and CEO
- Utmost confidence in handling sensitive and confidential issues
- Strong EQ, diplomatic, gracious with a good dose of common sense and judgement
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, working with Founder and executives on special projects
- You will have the ability to practice high levels of discretion, strong skills in Microsoft Office, excellent attention to detail and be able to multitask efficiently.