PA – Family Office
Looking for an intelligent go-getter who will be working in a team of three PAs for a recent start up family office. It’s a boutique office, looking after two young Principals. The job is reporting into Head of the EA team, so they must be happy with day to day delegation of tasks. Our client is looking for someone who will turn their hand to anything and everything, from answering the phone to putting together meal plans for the Principal.
- General day to day diary management for the Chief of Staff plus looking after any of the team’s needs. They are very self-sufficient so it will be mainly looking after the Chief of Staff plus ensuring the office is in order.
- The other facet of the role is working for the two principals – both young, ultra-high net worth individuals. Have to be highly discreet, supporting them will be varied; diary management; organising meetings; events; travel; medical appointments; liaising with drivers and maids; organising gifts; errand running; purchasing numerous items online; family liaison, art etc anything and everything.
- We are looking for someone who won’t find any task too small; and is happy with being a PA but is looking for longevity. You must be proactive and someone who will notice/do things before anyone else does; excellent attention to detail; doesn’t need to be micro managed – very fast and efficient and will work autonomously.
- You should be happy with being on call when the Principals are travelling. That being said, they are very respectful.
- Hours: 9.30am-6pm but we need flexibility as there are some late evenings at times.
- Ideally we need someone ASAP with no notice period.
Please apply to hear more about the role, you must be immaculately presented, articulate and happy to work around UHNWIs.