Fabulous role for a highly talented Scheduler to join this leading light in the consultancy world in fab offices in the West End. You will have solid scheduling experience and will be used to doing this for a multitude of individuals. You will have acute attention to detail as the consultants rely on you to plan their weeks effectively. These guys are specialists at what they do and need someone they can rely on.
This is such an integral part to the business and you need to have great people skills to be able to plan and coordinate the daily operations of the consulting teams.
This is a great place to work with a charismatic boss to take direction from. You will need to be accurate in your diary planning and will probably have come from a consulting environment.
- Receive and allocate jobs to the consultants – excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills are essential
- Organising the consultants so they know where they need to be
- Rearranging diaries to fit in urgent requests
- Booking accommodation and travel if required
- Producing weekly reports on current work and future commitments