Account Manager – Theatre Ticketing
Calling all theatre lovers… superb role working with leading ticketing company in their theatrical division. You will have solid experience of Client Management in a ticketing company and will be the main point of contact with all their West End, off West End and regional theatre clients.
As their ticketing Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with producers, venues and marketing agencies to ensure that the company builds on its well respected reputation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Account management
- Sales and campaign reporting for internal and external activity
- Liaison with marketing agencies and producers on rates, exclusives sales for specific channels
- Producing proactive marketing plans and activity schedules for shows, reporting back on results
- Development of promotional and product sales ideas and pitching
- Oversight of all marketing collateral relating to clients
- Management of client content on the website, affiliate sales sites and in all external communications
- Ticketing experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong commercial and sales acumen
- Sophisticated negotiation skills.
- Copy writing and marketing collateral creation
If you are an experienced ticketing Account Manager with a love of theatre, then this is the role for you – please apply!