Vacancies/ Full Description
Team Assistant – super opportunity!
£25000 to £28000 plus bonus + benefits
Are you a bright and switched-on confident team player? My client is a very successful and growing asset management firm based in lovely offices in the West End and due to expansion and continued success they have a brand new opening for a Team Assistant to come on board and support 5-6 finance specialists in their day to day business efforts.
This is a young team and quite a chilled environment so someone who is friendly and has a good sense of humour would work well. You will be:
- Liaising with the PA to Managing Partner to ensure the smooth running of the business and effective communication throughout
- Overseeing extensive diary management for the team
- Booking travel and accommodation (largely European)
- Setting up conference calls, circulating dial-ins
- Arranging internal and external meetings and their relevant logistics
- Document preparation e.g. binding presentations for meetings
- Logging expense claims on a monthly basis
- Managing boardroom bookings and resolving any clashes
- Maintaining a consistent level of office supplies, liaising with external suppliers
- Sorting and distributing post, arranging couriers
The ideal profile for this role will be someone who is:
- Educated to a minimum A-level standard
- Has demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Is competent with all Microsoft Office packages and ideally ‘tech savvy’
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has an exceptional standard of written and spoken English
- Is extremely organised and a skilled multi-tasker
The role is Monday to Friday 9-6 and comes with a good salary (and bonus) and extensive benefits.
Role is available to start asap – a notice period is fine. They will always wait for the right person. Apply today if you feel you fit the bill.
Reference No.: SR-NH1
'A' Levels as a minimum
All fields are required