Vacancies/ Full Description
HR Business Partner – Tech Start-Up
£50,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience
Our client, a highly successful tech start-up is looking for a HR superstar to become the primary point of contact within the business. You’d play a pivotal role in establishing processes and forward-thinking initiatives that support the team.
Acting as an ambassador of positivity and change, the initial focus will be directed at scaling the on-boarding process to deliver a world-class experience to newcomers. A rapidly expanding business, this can be as many as one new starter every day!
The next focus is to concentrate efforts on establishing a robust competency framework, career succession plans, internal mobility programs and managing a small and growing team, whilst reporting into the Director of People.
The ideal candidate will:
- Champion the company culture across behavioural employer values
- Adopt a data-driven approach to understanding key levers to promote engagement, increase retention and encourage development
- Contribute to discussions around organisational design and development
- Partner with the Talent Directors to deliver company-wide programmes and act as the HR specialist advisor
- Act as a point of contact for all generalist questions – supported by a team of 2 from day one
- Participate in wider conversations about business strategy
- Keep abreast of updates within Employment Legislation
- Play a lead role in shaping People strategy
It is really important that you have proven experience in:
- a fast-paced and dynamic company going through ambitious phases of growth.
- utilising MI data to gain insights that influence investment in People initiatives
- setting up on-boarding processes from scratch and optimising HR systems
Reference No.: MH - HRBP
Fully CIPD Qualified - ESSENTIAL
All fields are required