Vacancies/ Full Description
Up to £24,000
Up to £24k
– Fancy a weekday off…? –
Fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious Private Clinic based in the heart of the West End of London as a Clinic Coordinator. A busy and involving front of house position offering responsibility and professional development within the healthcare industry. Must be flexible to working Saturdays in exchange for a weekday.
As Clinic Coordinator you will be responsible for all front of house duties; meeting and greeting patients, ensuring all the patients’ needs are met during their visit. You will liaise with all colleagues including surgeons and Patient Care Coordinators and will manage the complex diaries of senior members of the team.
Other duties include:
- Dispensing eye drops – full training given to achieve Level 2 Dispensing Assistant Qualification
- Coordinate the running of surgery to include organising patients’ transport home and application of eye drops after surgery
- Taking payments and processing refunds on several databases
- Gathering feedback from patients via questionnaires, testimonials and electronic methods
PLEASE NOTE –
Shift patterns are as follows and are allocated a month in advance. Flexibility is a must, as things may need to be adapted however this works both ways for them. You will be required to work Saturdays in exchange for a weekday.
Shifts are typically 08:00-16:30, 9:00-17:30, 9:30-18:00.
You will be a self-motivated, innately helpful and welcoming person looking to utilise your skills in time management and organisation. You will be flexible to the rota system and available to work Saturdays in exchange for a weekday.
- 28 days holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Private dental care
If you think this could be the opportunity for you, please apply now!
Reference No.: ND - CCCO
All fields are required